Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A little cupcake experimenting

I love cupcakes! I love making cupcakes and eating cupcakes and dreaming of opening a cupcake cafe in Athens. I'm also loving trying out food photography. What a yummy combination!

These were a few flavors I experimented with last week. My favorites were the cinnamon chocolate with cinnamon buttercream and then the mocha with coffee buttercream.

Chocolate-almond cupcakes with almond buttercream

























Cinnamon chocolate with cinnamon buttercream 
(note the cinnamon shavings from a cinnamon stick. Mmm, tasty!)

















Mocha with coffee buttercream



2 comments:

  1. My favortite is the mocha w/coffee buttercream. YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! A COMMENT! You, my friend, are officially my first comment. Fun!

    ReplyDelete